Join The Team
- Do you enjoy being in front of the room motivating others?
- Do your friends consider you the “leader of the pack?”
- Are you a curious person that enjoys puzzles and solving problems?
- Do you loving selling your ideas and things you are passionate about?
- Do you like traveling and helping others?
If you answered “yes” to the above questions, then this job is for you!
Elevate Marketing is seeking a Senior Consultant to help solicit its research and consulting services. This role can be based anywhere in the US, but a central or east coast time zone is preferred. 30% of the position may require travel, once a month for 2-3 days at a time, a few times per year.
Click the button below to learn more.learn more
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4-6 years of relevant experience in sales or marketing
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
- High self-accountability and work ethic with excellent people skills
- Experience with business growth techniques including effective prospecting, objection handling, competitive selling, and closing
- Excellent presentation skills
- 1-2 years management/leadership experience
- Proven success managing internal and external client relationships
- A strong understanding of solution-based selling skills and an ability to teach them to others
- Demonstrates ability to lead and manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents simultaneously
- Thought leader with an ability to influence others
- Local broadcast media experience
About the Job
Businesses that partner with Elevate come in all shapes and sizes but are generally in Top-50 US markets. As a Senior Consultant, you will manage workflow with our media partners across the country to help secure quality partnerships with advertisers.
Your knowledge of online and traditional media, great communication skills, and your ability to lead are what will catapult your success in this position.
In a nutshell, using your relationship-building and solution-based selling skills you will lead and influence media sellers across the country to secure significant commitments with their companies using our custom research and consulting services.
In this role you will often find yourself “in front of the room” educating others on how to best use our services, position the offering, and secure new business partnerships.
You will need to anticipate objections and field questions on a daily basis, while providing tools, tips and tricks to help our sales teams succeed with our offering.
Understanding the value of primary research to help make better business decisions is needed but influencing others, commanding a room, and managing multiple external client needs in a fast-paced environment are also requirements.
- Consult, motivate, and encourage Account Executives across the country to help them generate new business relationships using our services
- Provide solutions, tips, and tricks for Account Executives to help clearly communicate Elevate’s offerings and its benefits to advertisers
- Field objections and questions from advertisers on Elevate’s offerings
- Work with sales management teams to develop and execute accountability plans during our sales process to help generate results
- Present offerings to a variety of businesses across the country as designated by our media partners during “pitch weeks”
- Manage communications between advertising clients and media partners throughout the sales process
To apply for this position please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.